Monday, August 30, 2010

The "ObamaPhone"..You're Paying For It!

More Obamanomics

The following post was sent in by an independent contributor.

I had a former employee call me earlier today inquiring about a job, and at the end of the conversation he gave me his phone number. I asked the former employee if this was a new cell phone number, and he told me yes, it was for his “Obamaphone.”

I asked him what an “Obamaphone” was, and he went on to say that welfare recipients are now eligible to receive (1) a FREE new cell phone, and (2) approximately 70 FREE minutes of air time every month. It is also available in Spanish!

I was a little skeptical, so I Googled it, and lo and behold, he was telling the truth.

Think this is just some silly joke? Click on the link below to read more about the “ObamaPhone” 


www.safelinkwireless.com/EnrollmentPublic/Home.aspx

Wake up America!! Taxpayer money is being redistributed to welfare recipients for FREE cell phones.  Enough is enough, the ship is sinking, and it’s sinking fast. The age-old concepts of God, family, and hard work have flown out the window, and are being replaced with "Why should I work for it, when I can get it for free?"

You asked for “Change”… Well, you GOT IT! Right where the sun don’t shine..


No comments: